What Hosts are saying

Hello! I'm curious about this. When I'm signed in Airbnb in a browser and check my "Stats", does that count toward the number of views it lists? Also, the number of monthly views on the Airbnb app is consistently higher (by a lot) than the number of views... Latest reply by Keith0
    My last two rating were under five stars. Two reasons: communication and price. The communication part if very upsetting. I always greet my guest and home they arrive. You can't please everyone. I hope future guests take this into consideration. Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi, regrettably I needed to cancel a guest reservation on the same day it was made due to a booking glitch with another agency. I offered a special deal to the guest for any other date, but unfortunately this was not suitable. The booking was made with 3 ... Latest reply by Sandra126
    is it possible to waive the cleaning fee for only specific reservations without cancelling the fee altogther? Latest reply by Lisa155
    Hi all! My accommodation is listed since many days now and when doing a search I am unable to find it... its shows all accommodation around but not mine. I am desperate as I really cannot find the problem. Thanks in advance for your help Latest reply by Sheila16