What Hosts are saying

I was (and possibly still am) the organiser of the Group 'Writers, Artists, and Performers', which had (and possibly still has) 26,000+ members. Back in November, AirBnB Inc. started announcing that the Groups systems was going to be closed and all posts ... Latest reply by Peter37
    un voyageur souhaite ajouter un jour de location
    I had a guest text me yesterday in the morning one hour before he was suposed to check in saying that he is canceling his 2 week vacation. I texted him back to cancel the reservation but no reply, the reservation is still active, I contacted airbnb to fr... Latest reply by Miranda4
    Hi! I'm trying to edit minimum payout amount but it's not working. I also try to add new payment methods (same) with different minimum amount - but there is no function to change that minimum. FAQ doesn't help. Latest reply by Inga5
    On 4th April airbnb responded to a message I had sent them. I was not satisfied with what they had to say and explained why using response@airbnb.com. Since then I have reminded them at least 5 times. They are ignoring me. What can I do about such unaccep... Latest reply by Kostas1
    please help, I just get my frst paiment and have payoneer airbnb card but don't know how can I get money.Do I need some pin for this card? thank you,Tena Latest reply by Tena2
    Hi i have numerous times tried to change some info in my listing but it is not saving my changes or even showing option of saving changes. What am i doing wrong? Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi Guys - has anyone else realised that the average price they show you on the discount for weekly and monthly is not accurate - it is based on your average rate you have had over the time prior to when they changed the way we do our pricing - apparently....