What Hosts are saying

To avoid a lengthy post I will just give you the basic background. In essence I had a leak in my pool. I advised all my guests that the pool may be out of action (5 guests) All but 1 was ok with it but 1 wanted to cancel. No problem I was happy to offer a... Latest reply by Robin4
    ‘i think hosts should be familiar with traveling airbnb as a guest. i have arrived to stay in a apartment in santa marta, columbia. there is no drinking water. no guest book with directions to . . . well just no guest book.. i asked the host about water ... Latest reply by Jasmin59
    More and more people have been messaging me about can they check in early and I have been accommodating them, however it is beginning to be a hassle! I normally get an message the day before that they will be getting in around 8 or 9 can they check in ear... Latest reply by Ute42
    I have a request to stay in my shared room from a Guest named Ann, new to AirBnb, with no reviews. However the message requesting to stay is from Vitalii, her husband. This bothers me a bit, in that if he was going to making reservations, why wouldn't he ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have recieved 2 requests from other hosts for me to help them host their space. I have responded to both of them through the Airbnb website and both of these messages in my inbox are pending... What does that mean? Have these people seen my responses... Latest reply by John1529
    Has anyone else found that smart pricing undervalues their rental? For my 3 bedroom 3 bath in the Lower Garden District, New Orleans smart pricing suggests $173, I have started charging anywhere from $500 to $700 and have had absolutley no issue renting t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have someone who wants to rent Monday to Thursday, for 3 weeks in a row. Not the Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights. It will be a total of 12 nights but not all contiguous. It is for work. How do I set this up as a special offer for them, so they can pay... Latest reply by Alexandra316