What Hosts are saying

I manage 12 listings and I put in numbers before each one to make it easier for me to adjust prices horizontally.My listings showed like this on the multi-day calendar:1.2.3.4.5.etc. Now I recently grew up to 12 and this is how they show up:1.10.11.12.3.4<!-- --><!-- --><!-- -->... Latest reply by Dennis29
    Hello, So we are new to Airbnb. The location of our property is in a city that is defined by one big event during the year. average price for renting is usually lets say $45 a night, but during this particular weekend of the big event places, usually go... Latest reply by Paul154
    I am new to AirBnb. I set up the cancellation policy for my lists as "moderate" - that no charge before 5 days arrive. Last Saturday morning I had a direct book for the same day arrive. The guest arrived 5pm and he wanted whole house without hosts live i... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hey all, Even as an instant book host, I usually have the opportunity to decline or approve a request (when it's still in the pre-approve stage). This time, however, the reservation was automatically approved without my consent. I was then forced to cance... Latest reply by Wendy393
    I think the feedback system on Airbnb is very unfair. I have been running my accommodation for over 10 years with barely an issue. Personally I find most of my guests are 100% happy but don't necessarily leave feedback online - they had a lovely stay so... Latest reply by Ann306
    We just had a guest left a 3 star review because of our open space kitchen and living room.. This information is on the property description and can be seen in pictures. Also it was mentioned again when I suggested for him to hire a pool fence for the saf... Latest reply by Mike340
    I have a situation where I need to rent out part of my loft in two time slots/day. In other words, I can rent a morning slot: 9A-2P and another afternoon slot: 4P-9P. Should I create two listings for each slot? If so, can Airbnb sync these dates and tim... Latest reply by Bryan10