What Hosts are saying

What I want is help in getting ahold of a person at actual Airbnb who can fix the fact that my listing doesn't appear for anything less than a three day booking. This is very frustrating... I have attached screen prints from both chrome and IE for the ...
    Hi, I need help. One of my vases (I have a set) went missing after one of the guests checked out. I always have the vase on the table by the bed. As I clean the apartment before each guest checks in, I am 100% positive it was there when they checked in b... Latest reply by Cody6
    Hi All, I manage a property for clients of mine who live interstate. I confirmed a booking via AIRBNB that they agreed to and they are now requesting I cancel the booking. If I cancel the booking I not only let down the guest but I will also have my Sup... Latest reply by Lindsey6
    Hi,I have strange situation. Suddenly the inquiries and bookings stopped to come. I started to investigate and found out that my listing doesn't appear in the search results for one or two night stays starting from 30 May irrespective of number of guests.... Latest reply by Dede0
    Hi, I am managing a flat for a friend that lives in Mexico and i need to receive the push notifications from guests so i can respond quickly instead of having to log onto to the site to converse with guests a the time. My friend has her flat under her pro...
    I cancelled a booking by accident, and I am trying to free up the calender for those dates again, but it won´t let me. The dates have been blocked by airbnb, how do I free them up again? Latest reply by Donna15