What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone,I had a reservation on Saturday. She came and leaved her stuff and went. And then she came at 5 am with her boyfriend. She wanted to stay with him in a same upper bunk bed. I didn't allow it. So he sleeped on futon in living room. In morning s... Latest reply by Jack16
    Thanks to Dave and Deb for input on my inquiry.I responded to a request to change a reservation without understanding the total ramifications.The guest involved had three weeks booked in May since last January thereby essentially blocking any other reserv... Latest reply by Clare0
    Does anyone have any info on whether I can legally refuse a rental when the guest is asking to bring a therapy pet? Latest reply by Clare0
    About one month ago I got a call from someone from AirBNB. He asked me if my listing was available THAT day. He said that he was helping a guest. He was practically telling me I had to take the guest. I told him that they would have to make their request ... Latest reply by Lesley13
    Hello everyone, I have a guest comming in 3 days however i have no payment method and in this short period i can not get one. What could i do in order to recive the money from the guest ? Or should i cancle in this case and host someone when i have a pay... Latest reply by Dede0
    Hi I have made a booking for a whole apartment/house in December with a host in Negombo, Sri Lanka. The listing says 3 bedrooms and 6 beds.It was an instant book with strict cancellation.Today I contacted the host to inform that my travel party has increa... Latest reply by Clare0
    Yesterday night I received a very strange mail: an invitation for an airbnb event in SF on 19th april (9am-12am). First this mail don't look like normal airbnb notification (poor design). Then the invitation is for next Tuesday with a fly departure on sun... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have a guest who has asked to me to send a review request--because she missed the window in which to write the review. Is this even possible? She was a great guest, and we connected well, so I don't anticipate that she has any problems to report. Dorend... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0