What Hosts are saying

My guest arrived and take photo unload to Airbnb request all money refund after she ruined my apartment. The case manager PAUL get all my money from my booking to the guests and then no reply my message! I need to hire technician to fix the furniture they... Latest reply by Chile1
    Since the REVIEWS have been moved, some time ago, they are hidden in the Profile and from there back to your picture to open a new page where FINALLY the reviews will appear to be selected in the list on the left side.Why hast it to be so difficult? REVIE... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello everyone, I'm listing 6-bed mixed dormitory room, i think the calculations that are coming up aren't per bed . How do i get the calculations to be per bed and not the entire room? each bed per night 10$, but airbnb.com shows when 6 guest booking ro... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi Airbnb community,I have a question and need some support.I am a host, I have only one room available, there was a guest booked then the calender has blocked automatically.after 1 day, the guest cancelled it so, the calander has unblocked automatically,... Latest reply by Sarah977