What Hosts are saying

We rented our whole house this past weekend. We have been renting since last October and it has been going great!! We have met some amazing people! This past weekend was not good. It started off great. We had a couple come in on Thursday night- the rest ... Latest reply by Donna15
    Hi, someone, anyone. If I am advertising a condo in Maui only over New Years, where is that indicated other than my typed comments? ZI don't see where to add specific dates.Can people just call me or email me on every inquiry? How do i set this up?Is ther... Latest reply by Lindsey6
    Hi All! I've gotten 2 complaints now about my cleaning fee not being upfront while booking. I'm in my 2nd year and this is new to me. I just assumed it was clearly listed along with other taxes and fees. Am I missing something?Thanks! Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I have had a booking for May for 18 days since January. Yesterday the guest changed the reservation to four days in July. I have a strict cancellation policy. I gave approval for the change. Does that negate the cancellation or should I be entitled to th... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    We have a situation whereby a disapproving neighbour in the apartment next to ours is on the Body Corporate Committe and is trying to push for a ban on short term leasing by introducing a special by-law. Under the current Strata By-Laws there is nothing m...
    There used to be a toggle to select the latest hour for Instant Book. Does anyone have a work around to setup for example, same day requests before 7pm. I am trying to guard against someone instant booking at 11pm when the place is not ready or I am as...
    I thought you couldn't see each other's reviews unless both gave. I gave someone a review and they didn't give me one and I see mine is up on their page. I have since found issues and I am sure I am going to get screwed on this one. Not sure how long I wi... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    So I was hosting so far 10+ guests. and I always found it hard to get 5 stars review.it doesn't matter how clean the flat was, the fact that I let the guests come 6 hours before or stay 6 hours later,one time I even let my guests use my Face cream (!!) si... Latest reply by Stephanie6