What Hosts are saying

I have an ottoman for the guests to put their suitcase on, but I noticed this guest has her suitcase on top of the bedspread. Would a note on the dresser be appropriate for the next guest? Latest reply by Luxy0
    Myself and the guest agreed a price for her months stay i gave her a very good discount she when ahead and book it i was of the understand that i woud get thr request put the price like always then she come back to me saying she dad been chsrge dm much mo... Latest reply by Roy1
    When i first setup my Listing I selected the option "Sometimes - list some dates as avialable." I cannot find anywhere how to change this back to "Always - List all dates as available." Please tell me there's a way without recreating the Listing. Is the a... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi, Who do I speak to about my payment which has been made to the wrong payment method? I initially requested payoneer but didnt understand how this works so then changed to wire trasnfer. What I didnt realise was that the payoneer option had not been c...