What Hosts are saying

Hello,Today I am unable to decline a reservation request. The button "decline" is not enabled, a sit appears light red. Tried to contact Airbnb but can't find a way to email or call them. Anyone knows? I have of course responded to the guests but still it... Latest reply by James141
    I just listed my property and immediately got an enquiry from a guest who just joined with no previous reviews. Based on the name, I think they live in Korea. The message looks OK "coming to Australia for a holiday with the kids" but the guest has no pro... Latest reply by Dave1074
    We recently refused some inquiry and our basic requirement performance went down below 88% (level required for Airbnb host). Airbnb only gives hosts 24 hours to respond to the inquiry either pre-approve or decline. We think that it is unfair to penalize a... Latest reply by Dave1074
    I am new to bnb and loving it my first 5 guests left glowing reports of cleanliness and friendliness . My last guest wrote a loverly report about me. But mentioned that the room was dusty and needed a vacuum . I always vacuum dust and restock everything a... Latest reply by Christine615