What Hosts are saying

Hi I wonder what is your experiennce trying to list your place on other sites as well as airbnb, do you do it? If not why not. What is the management like when you have it on different sites. Did you see much difference in bookings? I’m trying to weigh pr... Latest reply by Inna22
    Dear fellow hosts,I have had mainly positive experiences with guests, however recently I had a couple who ended up with a domestic issue during new year’s celebration, causing noise to the neighbors. Apparently the fight got out of hand, so one of the two... Latest reply by Diane760
    Hi fellow hosts. I have been hosting o Airbnb for a few months and overall it has been agreat experience. However, we have had 2 sets of guests who have left the house in varying states of dissaray and dirt. Lights left on all day, heating turned up to ma... Latest reply by Ashley678
    Hello fellow host, My title description couldn't be more specific. But this is my real experience as a host for AirBnB in Jakarta only for the past 12 weeks. So far I had 10 legit reservations and 3 attempts from hackers. This post maybe more suitable for... Latest reply by Elisa2039
    Hi everyone!This is my first time posting a topic and I've only been a Host since late June 2017... I've just received 2 concurrent inquiries despite having checked "not suitable for infants" and "not suitable for children". The first one was from a mom... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Apologies if there's an obvious answer to this, but where can I find the historical monthly occupancy rates for my listings? And other stats, such as average monthly revenue by listing? * the stats page only shows a chart of booking for the current mon... Latest reply by Katrina221
    I’m based in London, UK and was fully booked for all of 2018 but have zero bookings for 2019. I’ve lowered my room rate a couple of times, decreased the minimum nights and still no bookings or interest at all in the last 2 weeks. It’s the first time this ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi, my bookings have gone off a little for end of June has anyone else experienced the same in Liverpool /Merseyside ?? Kind Regards Phil. Latest reply by Rialda0