What Hosts are saying

I will be away for a week and will have no access to internet or mobile reception. What do I do if i get contacted by a guest and I cannot respond? Latest reply by Senthil0
    Hi, I often have guests stay for 2 nights, and the room is $50 a night. Once fees are gone I get a bit less than $100 however it changes every time between $96-$98 - and I"m not sure why it would be different each time. nothing else changes. Latest reply by Clare0
    Is there a way to calculate guests booking fee? I have been asked by a guest what the booking fee should be on a £ 196 booking in United Kingdom. Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello, I just got my listing booked for the dates that I closed long time ago since they were sold. All of a suden new guest made an reservation, and since I have instant booking they got accepted. I explained the situation to the guest, but he does not ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    soy daniel y en el mes de Marzo 2016 he recibido dos huespedes. revisando mi cuenta no registro el dinero ni la trasferencia por parte de airbnb.
    At 5:49 pm I pre-approved one pending verification. The quest asked me some more questions, and during the texting I noticed that his messages has mark NOT POSSIBLE ( on click, it says Your home is no longer available for this guest ). ??? When I play the... Latest reply by Vlatko-and-Milena0
    I m a member in airbnb for almost 2 years. As a superhost i was wondering why are we rating the guests', regarding the fact we cannot see publicly their ratings, but only the reviews we write... i think this point should be taken into consideration by air... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hola, según el correo que avisa que la reserva está hecha y que el huésped ya pagó por la estadía (eso fué hace más de una semana). Según la página me depositan al día siguiente de la llegada de mi huésped, él ya llegó y no me han depositado. Qué hago, s...