What Hosts are saying

Per attached screenshot, I am unable to edit my listing. No matter what I click on the banner on the left, the right side doesn't change. I've tried this on Chrome/Safari on Mac, and Chrome on Windows. It was working yesterday... any ideas? Thanks! Latest reply by Oren1
    I have someone helping me (He is the onsite host) and he needs same access to all the calendar information, texts ,,,,basically full access to my account. I need to get him these accesses to the account soonest HELP Latest reply by Dede0
    I really can't believe, on reading all the complaints, that airbnb have not corrected this blinding error in their design.The dashboard WAS a superb tool for all us hosts and now is confusing and a diabolical design that makes our job of maintaining effic... Latest reply by Steve-And-Anita0
    I have a general 5 night minimum set, however I have a couple of 5 night gaps in my bookings and I wanted to use the Availability Settings in the Calendar and Add a Requirement : Minimum nights and change it to 4 to increase the chances of filling the ga... Latest reply by Dede0
    Corporate bookings include the name of the company, not the guest names. They are booking for their employees/colleagues, so I do not see the names of the people who would be staying at our home. Is this a secure company? How do I feel secure about this ... Latest reply by Jeet0
    I have a guest wanting to book but we have discussed availability and price and the dates and quote have changed. How do I send a new quote and dates to go ahead with the booking, preferably within the current conversation. Airbnb have been frustrating an... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I have experience which made me so very confuse. I post rate as US $ 29 - US $ 32 as airbnb advise pricing on calender. Original post price is US $ 75. I have special discount only 10% for monthly booking. But when I got booking via instant booking, the ... Latest reply by Lizzie