What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I am looking for a co-host in Valby who can help us prepare our apartment in between different guests while we are travelling (changing sheets and putting things in good order for the next guest), for a fee. Please let me know if you are interest...
    While you lot in the northern hemisphere are in the grip of winter, here we have summer on the doorstep!This time last year I had a bit of fun with a few members of the Community Centre.This year, once again, just for a bit of fun, I have had another go ... Latest reply by Robin4
    If you're a Superhost, or aiming to be one, or probably just trying to do your best as a host, you will know how your heart can sink each time you receive a 4 star review, especially as it seems to take so many 5 star reviews to recover from one. Luckily,... Latest reply by Trude0
    Hi, I run a small cottage in Fremantle Western Australia. My current guest (here for 2 nights) decided he would go out on his own & has left his 2 children (10 & 12) on their own in our cottage. Whilst I have no doubt they will be fine watching films on ... Latest reply by Inna22
    What do hosts do about broken dishes? Because I host for 4 people if I have a couple of broken dishes I have to buy a whole new set! Does anyone charge guests for this kind of thing or this is just a part of the cost of hosting? Latest reply by Dimitar27
    Hi all.......I received an email saying it was a Private message from Airbnb, so of course I opened it. It was about people having trouble signing in. I couldn't sign in myself, so I called ABnB an found out they did NOT send me a private email. If you... Latest reply by Sarah977
    He has been several times now i was booked by guests from China with a phone number only or email when my listing require ID verification. I have contacted Support several time and said they see verification on their side but there is no thick on ID i ju... Latest reply by Kit45