What Hosts are saying

Our property comfortable sleeps 4 adults and 3 children. When we set up the rental, I did not see where I can separate the two. However, we have it in the listing description clearly. We are having some issues with people booking "7 people" and I'm worrie... Latest reply by Kerri28
    We have Instant Book turned on. If you search on our property with IB NOT selected, we come up decently in search results (using a couple other search parameters like # guests and various dates). If you do the same search with IB also selected, we don't c... Latest reply by Amy-and-Stephen0
    This evening when I tried to log in, desktop version in Chrome, first I got a message on the screen saying "Please choose a valid log-in method" after I had already logged in as usual. When I tried again, I got the falling ice-cream girl, 500 error, sayin... Latest reply by Dee908
    My friend rented to an elderly guest who had a stroke while in residence at her apartment in Mexico. She arranged for doctors, an ambulance, and the patient was transferred to a hospital one hour from the rental. The treating physician called my friend fo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a guest call me to tell me about why they are having trouble with their payment method. Reservation is not for some time....they seemed worried it was cancelled. Its not. I directed them to Airbnb. Does anyone know if Airbnb reaches out directly to... Latest reply by Robin4