What Hosts are saying

With the new changes to co-hosting, is there still a way that you can route a dollar amount to another account for cleaning fees? (e.g. If your cleaning fee is $50, can you route $50 to your cleaner) Latest reply by Jeffrey85
    I just set up my rental on Airbnb. I've been renting our vacation home for 10 years, but have used other platforms.My listing shows 6 beds!! I do NOT have 6 beds. I can not figure out how to change this? When I go to edit my listing, it only shows 2 bedro... Latest reply by Farid116
    Hello, we have been hosting for 12 months now and for the first time we've had staining to our linen to the point that it has to be replaced.We do not have a security deposit in place. Any suggestions on how to deal with this now? Obviously we will add t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi everyone, I have a 4br property in East Austin that is ready for vacation rental and I'm looking for property management services (more on the cleaning side). Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Hoping you have a good recommendation or ... Latest reply by Serita3
    Hi fellow hosts! I'm new to the community and just started hosting my first unit (with help from a management company).I'm looking for a cleaner who can handle the quick turnarounds 7 days a week. We're currently using two different cleaners with limited ... Latest reply by Crissy17
    I read a LOT on this board how hosts are annoyed that they got 5 stars across the board for value, location, communication, accuracy, etc but then still get a 4 star for overall. They even say really nice things in the comments too! So you have to wonde... Latest reply by John5097