What Hosts are saying

Hi all. We are new to hosting on Airbnb. I could use some insight into insurance coverage on our home. Do you add to your current homeowners insurance to protect yourself? If so, how much is suggested. We are located in Ohio. Could really use some directi... Latest reply by Donna366
    Guests left one day ago. Today they left me a message saying their car roof got damaged by our garage door. The garage door is a full metal panel and you need to pull it up to open. What they said is the garage door didn't hold well and came down, hit the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m almost ready to throw in the towel but have decided to change settings and remove instant booking for awhile. I mostly just want to vent- but have had 2 bad experiences in a row. The first one Airbnb gave all the advantage to the guest because I inclu... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    Hello, I am having such a hard time planning a birthday party for myself, I have great reviews and am getting to an age where having a get together is much more practical than going to the club and staying at a hotel, half my friends live in Toronto and h... Latest reply by Marie82