What Hosts are saying

When we started listing with Airbnb almost two years ago we were able to view the calendars of our two apartments side by side. This was a great feature for many reasons. Since then Airbnb has disabled this brilliant feature and when I asked Airbnb help n... Latest reply by Gillian19
    It has been over a year since I lost my superhost status after just 1 cancellation I had to make. My reviews have been great and I am very disappointed that this has not been corrected. I visited your office last July and asked the question of when this... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi there, I have a 4 bedroom house near the centre of Cheltenham which i currently let as a 4 way to professionals (about £350-400 per month each including all bills etc). I would love to be able to rent out house as a holiday let as it would provide us ... Latest reply by Kirsteen0
    Dear Airbnb Community Platform. It would seem that Airbnb are not confident that their messaging platform is secure. For anyone that thinks that it is, I suggest that you take note. Airbnb Support **[Private conversation removed in... Latest reply by Sarah977