What Hosts are saying

Hi there, Recently all of the saved responses (maybe 10) that we use to respond to guests and send check in information etc. are all gone in the App. They're showing online via computer however not in the App. Since I am mobile more then tied to a de... Latest reply by Kim2165
    Hi all, I have a guest who wants to book with me. When I go to their profile there is nothing written there. Surely there should be a write up about them? I see Airbnb says that I will only see their photo once they have booked, but surely they should hav... Latest reply by Ann91
    I've been hosting for a few years, and really take pride in how I present my space and interact with guests. So today, I was very dissapointed to learn that I'm not meeting basic requirements because I declined a booking last week. I'm a superhost, so thi... Latest reply by Emma339
    I have filed multiple complaints and sent emails about Discrimination by a AIRBNB SUPERHOST CALL SERVICE PERSON only to be ignored.NO ONE WILL RETURN my calls. It has been since December and still nothing. I received on email saying it was being investig... Latest reply by Anatoli2
    Hi there, My parents and I have been hosting for a year now and we were wondering if anyone knows how to get into the cleaning service business for house particularly for airbnb host. If anyone know how to, can you please let me know. My parents is retir... Latest reply by Kylie98
    I have been a host for many years. I recently made my first security bond claim over damage caused by a guest.Airbnb totlly took the side of the guest (which other hosts assured me they would) and rejected the claim.Warning to other hosts! Don't think the... Latest reply by Chrissy71
    Hey everyoneAfter Hosting for several years discovered what Instant Book really means and very disappointed with AIRBNB. Instant Book- any person(s) who has a credit card can Book your Space-no verifications of any kind and no photo.When we first Listed ... Latest reply by Carl5559