What Hosts are saying

Is it just me, or the Airbnb app keeps having huge issues? Now, i can’t see guests profile or picture or even where they are from. Keeps saying that “data can’t be read because it is missing”... also, i am unable to see my reviews, because of the server o... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    3 of my 4 renters since the middle of June have been 4 to 6 hours late arriving, 11 to midnight. I have checkin from 3 to 9 pm, I just added to the House Manual/additional guidelines that if it is past 9:30 it will be $100 late fee. Is this ok? I think... Latest reply by Alison3
    We all want a fair nights price for our bookings, but is it a good idea for hosts to constantly compare their prices to each other? A new feature asking hosts to share their booking details with other hosts seems to be a race to the bottom for hosts. A... Latest reply by Flavia195
    Hello everyone, I know that I can make a note on a date that only I can see, but is there a way to make a public note? I'm making some changes to our listings (offering rooftop access when it's available for a higher price) and I would like to let potenti... Latest reply by Anne1704
    The DACH Group at Airbnb Open 2015 in Paris This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the German speaking Community Center, by @Till & Jutta and translated below. -------------------------------------------------------... Latest reply by Clara116
    • Paris Open.jpg
    • Till.png
    • Hostday.jpg
    Hello everybody, Just wondering. I have been running by sailboat in Jamaica on airbnb and it has been going very well. I will now be away for a few months, but I would like to continue to having people come and stay. My 1st mate and partner will remain on... Latest reply by Jay512
    So my very first guest shows up with a party of six, rather than the agreed upon party of four. I have altered the reservation to reflect the additional guest fee. But what happens if he refuses to pay? I sent an email this morning letting him know that I... Latest reply by Zappa0
    Weird situation. Wanting some feedback... We recently had a guest make some comments about properties we own which are not Airbnb. It was clear that this guest had researched where we live (our AIrbnb is not our primary residence and we are not on site) a... Latest reply by Paul154
    I have a management company looking after my property right now with bookings up to the next 30 days. I want to take over the property management after that period. Can I just take over the listing (they have run it on my behalf) or do I need to create a...