What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb friends, hope this message finds you well. I am managing a few apartment in central Lisbon, Graca, Rossio, Martim Moniz, and are desperately looking for reliable cleaning people. I can be contacted at: ****. Looking forward to hear from you. W... Latest reply by Davydenko0
    Greetings everyone. Check your listings regularly. I have 3 rooms in my home on AirBnB. One of my rooms consistently is not appearing on the AirBnB site. I've notified them of this before,but it happened again and I honestly don't know how often as I don... Latest reply by Erin4343
    We have two listings which are both detached cottages. We list check in as 4.00pm - 10.00pm and checkout by 11.00am.This gives us enough time to do a thorough clean/service in order to maintain our high standard which our reviews confirm.We have recently ... Latest reply by Ange2
    I think it would be extremely helpful for hosts and guests alike if there was a "message read" feature like iPhone imessage or FB messenger. Sometimes I send guests a message and they do not reply for days. It would be nice to know if they have at least r... Latest reply by Tommy150
    How many Hosts feel that the new 'Progress/Reviews' format is not helpful? A Host can no longer see a SUMMARY of Guest's star ratings for all the specific criteria...'Value', 'Accuracy', 'Cleanliness', etc. This is a HUGE problem, as without a SUMMARY, ... Latest reply by Tyson30
    I've always wondered why guests are so stupid they cannot understand the concept of check-in time. Turns out, it's not their fault. AirBnB is giving them the option to select check-in times that are inconsistent with the listing. And why should the guest ... Latest reply by Crystal254
    • IMG_0100.PNG
    • IMG_0101.PNG
    • IMG_0102.PNG
    Hello everyone, Here we go... the holidays are just around the corner! For many hosts, this time of year is golden because of both Christmassy bookings, and people trying to avoid Christmas altogether! Many families travel for holidays and bookings i... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • PJM013419Q201-Seasonal_Nash-Day1-2-Hero_Bungalow-02557.jpg