What Hosts are saying

So I wasted HOURS with a guy who was a few hours away, but it was windy and they were riding bikes.I refunded the cleaning fee and offered him a free night, he only lives 4 hours away.He submitted his claim, and as almost always, Airbnb refunded EVERYTHIN... Latest reply by Christine455
    Guidance respectfully requested from experienced hosts regarding resolution center and guest denying damage claims: A recent guest caused damage to the inside and outside of our property. I only requested part of the damages ($276) and other things I res... Latest reply by Allison307
    Hello, this morning I've logged my account and I've found absurd prices on all my calendar days (around 43) turned out that smart pricing was active for every single day. The only problem is that I do not use smart pricing since I've started to host... In... Latest reply by S110
    Hello, My name is Fotis and i need someone to manage my apartment in Pedion Areos. It's a 75sm attic with 2 bedrooms can sleep easily 6+1 people, large balconies/ good heating/cooling system, recently renovated. I need someone to manage everything as i ... Latest reply by Zana7
    What if the guest shows up and thinks it's an "Entire House" but it clearly states "private room". This just happened this past weekend for the first time. Am I suppose to offer a refund during peak season on the weekend? We are a super host and I fear a ... Latest reply by Stewart44