What Hosts are saying

We routinely get automated emails from AirBnB about other listings in our area that our in our "Comparison Set" however, when I click on VIEW LISTINGS to see those other listings I see nothing but my own listing. How do we set up our own Comparison Set? B...
    • Comparison listings snip.png
    I had a request to book from a male this morning. As he is not British I got caught out by his first name, and didn’t realise until I had accepted and was able to see his photo. I state in my heading, description text and house rules that I will only acc... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I am a host. I had a guest post a review today. It had a typo in the post. He said “If I could rate this a 6 I would”. He meant to say “5 stars”. I called 3x to Airbnb they would Not help. The guest called and emailed and was told they can not edit the po... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    HiI am sooo frustrated with Airbnb right now. At the beginning of the year I decided to accept their invitation to upgrade to 'plus' status.This is what has happened The photographer arrived to take the new photos and an inventory - I told him to ASK if ... Latest reply by Rich95
    Hello All,My listing is the entire house, but can also be divided into 2 separate zones (A and B)Can one define 3 different listings: A zone, B zone and entire house with connected calendars? I would like to prioritize entire house reservations for a long... Latest reply by David6161