What Hosts are saying

I think guest should google all locations before they arrive and not just look at the pricethis will prevent guests from asking questions of host that no host can control or do anything about.AS a host in an urban area I describe the area exactly in terms... Latest reply by Darlena0
    Yup. After yet another Homeaway/VRBO inquiry that said the guest's company was taking care of the payment, so they could only send a company or certified check, I wrote back: "Sure, you can send a check for $5,000 to: You're a ScammerGo F*** Yourself, NY... Latest reply by Zmartm0
    Shoutout to those hassle free guests!!!! I deal with a lot of last minute bookings and sometimes it's hard to say no to guests who wants to stay longer after checkout. I tell them that they need to book an extra night but sometimes guests just book the ex... Latest reply by Kira32
    In Richtlinie sthet , dass man in Bewertung keine Verleumdung rein schreiben darf.Also mein Gast Ben hatte mir fertig gemacht, nachdem auschecken mit falscher Bewertung ! Alles Verleumdungen und Michael von Service-Team besteht darauf , dass die Bewertung... Latest reply by Reinhard9
    Hi Hosts, Have anybody noticed that the changes on the display of price after applying the rule sets? I used to see that the booking section of the listing shows an original price and then a discount line when a rule set applied. Now I don't see the origi... Latest reply by Alice595
    Posted after a horrendous hosting weekend. Mentioned new ‘head of hosting’ l—- C. airbnb deleated my post even though it had responses! It’s totally gone. Do you know. Time to chat with the press, Airbnb you think you will delist us all and win? Wait for... Latest reply by Julia0
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who has hosting experience can help me with checkin/out and cleaning of my studio in DTLA? Please feel free to reply or email me at **** *[Personal information hidden for safety reason – in line with the Comm... Latest reply by Julia1182