What Hosts are saying

Dirty guests - Used Condoms - Blood soaked sanitary pads - every dish used and not washed.Well I just had a first, blood soaked sanitary pads (although I supply sanitary bags and clearly state that in my instructions), used condoms, every dish used and no... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi everyone! I'm a new host in Virginia Beach. I'm wondering how occupancy rates flucate during the off season? I had assumed the summer would be the high season for both price and occupancy. I noticed that my calendar has the smart rates actual incre... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    We have river front property and have told guests that they can use THEIR OWN ATV's, Kayaks, and fishing equipment. What if they get hurt while doing one of these activities or anything else on our property? What should we do to protect ourselves? Than... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hi, I have a condo unit that I rent out on the platform. Unfortunately, due to the recently horrible weather perhaps, that my applicances aren't doing so well. Not to mention that we're finding leaks on the walls, which may or may not come from other room... Latest reply by Michelle-And-Michael0
    A guest called me saying they like to read at night and needing reading lamps. I told them each bedroom has one. She said it was not bright enough for reading. The connection was bad so I followed up with a message through Airbnb saying each bedroom has a... Latest reply by Sandra126
    We had guest that wanted to end their stay with us because one of them is super alergic for cats and could not stay in the shared living. We offered them a solution and they told us to think about it. Then out of nowhere I received an alternation confirma... Latest reply by Linda108