What Hosts are saying

After our last guest left our apartment I noticed our bottle of Saumur Brut which we put in storage, plus a fair amount (30cl) of Strathisla 12 year old malt whiskey and a bottle of red wine had all been drunk with no note or apology! In fact the Saumaur ... Latest reply by Stuart26
    I have a property in Scotland that is being rented successfully but I keep getting requests for a 200% uplift on Council Tax as the local Council seem to insist on evidence of rental. I can't provide names of tenants under GDPR so wondered what other host... Latest reply by Helen427
    I've been an AirBnb host for almost 2 years and until today have had nothing but positive experiences. Our area has hundreds of families displaced by flooding so I decided to do the neighborly thing and post my place as an Open Home. All the AirBnB inform... Latest reply by Helen427
    *** IF YOU ARE SCARED OF SPIDERS I ADVISE AGAINST READING THIS THREAD*** Dear all, I have a bit of an issue that I would like some advice on please. My wife and I are still new at this and, although we seem to be handling all manner of problems as they co... Latest reply by Helen427
    I had a guest book a month or so ago for 2 nights of the long weekend this weekend. Airbnb cancelled her (I assume her second payment did not go through) and as per my policy, I was entitled to money. I got an email from CS asking if she re-booked, would ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Im working on adding my personal house on airbnb it is a 4/2 fairly new home 2000 sq ft anywaysmy main question is how should i list or can i list my home as everything minus my master bathroom and master restroom essentially just hosting for a 3/1 Latest reply by Jorge904
    Hi. I’m Sherry and have been a host for a few years and have enjoyed it for the most part. But. Recently my Sister and brother were visiting from out of state. I was not home and A neighbor dropped in and said relatives of his were planning to stay here i... Latest reply by Inna22