What Hosts are saying

As a host is it appropriate to leave fresh danish still in the original sealed container from the store, securely tied in a bag, the bag placed in a box and the box placed in a decorative bag and left on front porch with other items for guests the morning... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, Just wondering if anyone can give me a heads up about how your fall bookings were in past years. I have been full since I started in the spring and not sure if I should continue through the fall and winter in BC. I love doing Airbnb and don't want... Latest reply by Amy1025
    If I feel uncomfortable with a booking then surely I am permitted to decline their stay?!?! So why is it that Airbnb say that this will affect my acceptance rate???Absolutely shocked how Airbnb is penalising hosts just because they decline a guest!!!!sur...
    Hola, qué tal? Me ha pasado ya varias veces que a la salida de los huéspedes me doy que se quedaron mayor número de personas a las que reservaron. por ejemplo, hay reservación para 6 personas, a la entrada llegan 2 primero y les entrego la llave, y a la s... Latest reply by Clara356
    Hello: I am new to airbnb as a host. I decided to jump in because I enjoy hosting. I will go above and beyond to make any of my non-paying guests to have a fantastic stay. So to get my feet wet, I'm starting small by hosting a room in my home. I know I'm ... Latest reply by Chastity3
    I've discovered that offering my 3-bedroom house is more profitable and easier than renting 3 separate bedrooms. Therefore, I try to rent the whole house by blocking off the separate bedrooms in the distant future. This give me a chance to rent the whole ... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi! I'm looking to connect with anyone else in NB currently using Airbnb. I have questions regarding laws, property taxes, and insurance. And, of course, I can't find any information online from the government. I have Airbnb home sharing insurance throug...
    So I’m a new host and I’ve made super host pretty quickly. All 5 star reviews except one which I’ll explain further in. I made this post to put up a few observations I’ve made during my short tenure: 1: Most guests are good people, but some have sticky f... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    Hi All, I would really appreciate getting some advice on how best to show potential guests what our home looks like when they view our listing. Many of our guests comment that our photogaphs do not do the place justice. We live in a rural locat... Latest reply by Anne1036
    I am a member of another forum that has nothing to do with Airbnb (it's about chickens actually!) Anyway, a member has posted that she and her family made a booking for 12 people a year ago for an event in the South Island of NZ. They made a 2 night booki... Latest reply by Ana1136