What Hosts are saying

I'm hoping to get some help from my local community on how I'm able to use my Yurt for an AirBnB. If anyone has/is currently doing this in the northern CA area and knows what permit hoops we'll need to jump though, we could really use your expertise. Tha... Latest reply by Kath9
    I am new to Airbnb and am currently hosting my 3rd party. I have 2 issues with them, but I'll put the other issue on another conversation. This issue has to do with the person booking the stay, and his cousin. He just joined and has no ratings/reviews. Af... Latest reply by Mark116
    TL;DR I just received another 4.9 on location. Now I've got 25%/75% 4.9/5.0. Any ideas how to correct guests expectations, I've tried telling them, showing location on map, giving travel times and costs, etc. I host in Kuala Lumpur, which is big area. I... Latest reply by Kristi36
    Air BnB is against our lease, however we have been allowed to do this type of holiday letting - along with 3 other flats in our building - for several years now. After a few complaints by the other residents (mainly elderly residents who don’t like the d... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I'm talking about reviews in more than one language, so if you host, say, in the US and only get English speaking guests, you won't get this problem. Airbnb thinks it's clever to show reviews by language so if you're French and look at my French listing, ... Latest reply by Bob40
    Hi all I see a lot of comments on this forum from aggrieved hosts about the review system and the problem of guests hitting the wrong key, not realising that a 4 star review can have a negative impact on the host etc. We've been lucky so far but my philos... Latest reply by Niall36
    Hi all,AIRBNB said I need to improve this: Basic requirements needs your attentionYour performance has fallen below the average for hosts, and it's important to focus on improving it. I click detail and it appears:My Overall rating show that -*.I'm new ho... Latest reply by Steven727