What Hosts are saying

I am fortunate to have a strong relationship with 4 other Airbnb hosts in our area. Every now and then one of us will have an issue that needs just a bit more than what customer support can offer. Previously I had to call on the help of one of these 4 whe... Latest reply by TamaraAndSteve0
    • help at hand.png
    I have a guest who put through an inquiry for dates and after a bit of back and forth (she was a new user and had not yet attached her Government ID etc) I pre-approved the booking. She then messaged asking why was there a $275 difference in price from $6... Latest reply by Alison326
    Greetings everyone!I have recently had the most frightening hosting experience. I had a guest checking in with his wife and their 11 year old daughter at sround 22:30. Starting around 23 (i will make it a bit shorter), i have been called three times thret... Latest reply by Paige73
    Hi Team, Censoring guest profile photos and hiding them from hosts is an undeserved reprimand and a disservice to all on the Airbnb platform. While I understand that there have been instances of discrimination within the Airbnb platform, the assumption o... Latest reply by Susan-And-Ned0
    I wanted to ask what others have seen during this rental season. We have experienced the worst group of renters in all years combined. Guests that have left our home in shambles, extreme property damage, complete disregard for house rules, exceed approv...
    Hello,i had a guest who was very late checking out ( my Airbnb is much like a B&B as I serve breakfast and rent out a complete floor of my house). Many suggestions when guests just aren’t checking out on time? I hate to be rude but ... I’d love your thoug... Latest reply by Suzanne349
    Good Afternoon, As you will be able to tell from the question, I am new to this. I have 'published' my listing successfully and was very happy with the way I was led though the process. However, if anybody chooses to look at my listing it shouts at them, ... Latest reply by Luis881
    We are a beauty brand focusing heavily on the traveler. We've truncated as many bottles as possible into single-use, tear open towelettes to minimize liquid quantities, space, and limit spillage in transit. This line of skincare will coexists with a compl... Latest reply by Mark116