What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting almost 1 year and I just decided to opened a cleaning service. By always delivering a spotless space makes for a happy guest ever time. This you will find a common remark throughout most of my reviews . I enjoy cleaning so please cont... Latest reply by Ashley595
    I was forwarded this by a friend: VICTORY IN AIRBNB LITIGATION! AIRBNB rescinded its decision & settles lawsuit: It will return the listings of Jewish homeowners in Judea and Samaria to the site This dramatic announcement comes in the wake of negotiation... Latest reply by Inna22
    I had a very surprising phone call yesterday. It was from a volunteer for red cross, sounded like an older lady. She said that she had heard about my listing and seen it from the road. She asked if it would be possible to meet her to discuss the use of th... Latest reply by Amos18
    hello my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around- my phone number 2039538677Servicespimenta7@gmail.com
    Does AirBnb support parameter passing in it's saved messaging implementation ? or do you need to use a third party pre-processing app to allow values to be substituted for field names? If it is supported natively then how do you use it .. if not who has <!-- --><!-- --><!-- -->...
    I recently host a guest who checked out later than my prescribed time. I had to waited for him to leave my place before I can move on with my day. He used my foam shoes in the shower without permission and gotten it soaked wet. While he was still in my ap... Latest reply by Lisa723