What Hosts are saying

Looking at my upcoming bookings, I've got: Two Amys, two Andrews, a Hannah and a Heather, An Anna, two Annies, and an Ann, An Ashton, a Fitzhugh, two Ariels, A dog named Fern and a baby called Hazel. What have you guys got? Latest reply by Ann72
    I posted a thread a couple of years ago entitled ‘How to handle those difficult reviews’ which, funnily enough, is still popping up and is continuing to get likes!That thread dealt with how to handle the review situation once the guest had left….This one ... Latest reply by Jeanette37
    I recently received several automated emails from Airbnb with the subject line "An update about pre-booking questions". The body of the email states: We noticed that you currently use pre-booking questions,a feature that we‘ll soon be retiring.Since we k... Latest reply by Kath9
    Do you love staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest products for your home? How about coupons and deals? Then you belong in Airbnb Hosts: Product Reviews & Recommendations! An amazing community built around helping others avoid buyers remorse, and p...
    I always congratulate my guests on whatever celebration they mention. I usually put seasonal flowers that are blooming on property. Its hard to be perfect. I had a guest book in january and mention she was visting mid week after her wedding. I congratula... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    So to make a long story short, this is what happened. -Guests book my place for 2 nights.-Guests's never show up, because of bad weather cancelling their boat.-Guests ask for a full refund 1 day after check-in-I decline, telling them to talk to Airbnb, an... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I set my booking window to only 3 months out, yet I kept getting requests beyond that. After declining a few travelers I called support. After a long conversation with support they admitted it was a software bug, triggered after I imported a calendar from...