What Hosts are saying

Airbnb collects occupancy taxes from our guests much like a hotel does. And when those taxes get paid to the city, is there a distinct connection to our property? Is there a database that knows if our property is used as a vacation rental and paying occ...
    Hi, if anyone is looking for a Co-Host in Denver please feel free to contact me. VLNTNBRNDN@gmail Ive been a super host and a co-host, unfortunately once you delete your listing I was told by airbnb they are unable to retrieve the status and reviews. I am...
    Whomever decided to remove both images and then now also the reviews for people wanting to stay in our home. I mean, who could agree with this?! I have had so many issues end of the year and also beginning of this year with people being super dirty and ha... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi everyone, not sure what to do here. Really need some advice. I currently have two guests who had too much fun one night drinking and got sick and they got vomit and faeces on my rug, towels and pillow. I’ve tried cleaning them but no luck with my white... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, there is a new product called Koribox that is a storage container. It is available only on Amazon now but soon it will be on other sites, including nykiadesigns.com. It can hold washcloths or other toiletries. It was besigned to hold toilet paper, cot...
    I wish to get your advice.I have two rooms to rent, one for up to 3 people and the second for 1 person. I wish to have the option to rent the two rooms (for 1-4 people) OR the big room (for 1-3 people) OR the small room (for 1 person). Obviously, the cale... Latest reply by Eran15
    I have a booking for July and have contacted guest to confirm say.no reply can you contact and confirm that they are coming as otherwise I can free up Room for Sale.mar from Sunnyside. They made booking in January for July 14/22look forward to reply. Latest reply by Mar112
    Hello there, a girl booked my place for few day for her parents. Today when I was supposed to meet her and her parents to handle them the key. Only she was waiting me.She said her parents are resting somewhere in the city and that just she would take the ... Latest reply by Sky13