What Hosts are saying

This is actually a follow up to another post I made just recently about dealing with guests you would really rather not deal with.I have said here before I don't like hagglers, guests with lots of questions.On Monday this week I got this pre-approval requ... Latest reply by Michael3271
    • Classic pre-approval.png
    I want to start a discussion because I have asked Airbnb for this repeatedly and have not seen any traction. I would like them to add a policy between Moderate and Strict. Strict is too strict and I think I lose bookings because guests don't want such a s... Latest reply by Lilly28
    Hi, My posts keep disappearing! A guest arrived today who was supposed to stay for a month. About two weeks ago he contacted me saying he was rehabbing his ankle and how far was it from the parking place to the door. I told him it was 15 steps and that he... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Here is the story. A guest booked last night and today. He did self checkin at 8:45pm. A few minutes after he checked in, he asked me if the temperature could be set up a little lower and if I have iron and iron board. I have another guest who checked in ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    How do you deal with high electricity consumption? My guest also asked me if he could check in one day earlier than his booking. I agreed but I don’t know how to charge him. Al Latest reply by Kath9
    The guest is unhappy with the rate she booked the room at back in May. She is claiming the rate has changed since she booked the reservation. I’m assuming she is going to want a discount, I’m afraid she will cancel.has this happened to anyone before? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I send my guests the instructions for the keyless door entry system so they don't need to knock and wait upon check-in. This is what I send1. Press any number on keypad2. Enter ???? (last four numbers of your phone number registered on Airbnb)3. Press bot... Latest reply by Moira21