What Hosts are saying

I need a little piesce of advice in listing my place, i have a place consists of 4 separate studios (each have a private bathroom & small kitchen but with no cook), i have shared area (big terrace) that all guests can use, and also a big kitchen that can...
    Oh man! I'm a little upset right now. I had a lovely guest checkout. The written review was so nice and they 5* overall rated me and said they want to come back and then I looked and she clicked on 1 * on all of the different sections!I'm a superhost w... Latest reply by Sheryil1
    So I had a guest just leave and say my unit was unsuitable to them. Npw I have a cute homey unit that I rent out for about 70-75 a night. It’s not ritzy bit it’s cozy. They thought the sheets were not clean, they were, just may have had a stain. the s... Latest reply by Yadira22
    I have a query from a guest and want to send her a special offer, but the button allowing me to do so has vanished from the reservation message screen. It's not on the lower left under the reservation "you will earn" details, and it's not up top where it ... Latest reply by Keith6
    Hello all! I have been an AirBnb host for a couple of years now and I'm still trying to figure out how some new features work. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the difference is between having smart pricing on and using the suggested price tip... Latest reply by Nicole1128
    Hi! I'm a B&B enthousiast and looking for places around Ghent to co-host for those who don't have the time!I'm looking to start my own B&B in the future but would love to host already and gain all of the experience i can get.I'm an entrepreneur with a bus...
    Hi Airbnb Community! My husband and I have been hosting for 2 years, and I'm considering making the leap to pursue a full-time career in rental property design services and management. I'm wondering- since Airbnb is such a great platform to c...
    New host here. I've read multiple posts about stains in the bedding. Currently, we clean/steam the sheets between guests and haven't had any issues but I do worry about eventually getting a stain that goes through to the mattress. So, here's my questio... Latest reply by Karen1298