What Hosts are saying

Hello! When guests open one of my listings, they usually don't see that I offer other types of rooms as well.They either have to read the additional description or click on my profile picture and search.. Is there a quick visible way to display or link t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi Fellow Host , I’m a host since January 2019, we haven’t had any issue with guest so far but we have noticed in two opportunities a last minute guest inquiry. We accept the first two guest , who stayed the weekend in the apartment the whole entire tim... Latest reply by Ben551
    Hi all I have recently opened a Guesthouse in Boksburg South Africa, very close to the International Airport, i have listed on other sites and have received a number of enquiries and bookings, however ANB seems to be stagnant, what am i doing wrong here? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Is anyone else experiencing this?I have a second listing and welcomed first 3 guests fine at my check in time of 3pm (check out is 11am) My next two guests (first time Airbnb users) reservation details came through with a check in time of 10am and 12pm. I... Latest reply by Emilia42
    When my guests left yesterday, I noticed that there was a towel missing, I sent her a message asking if she'd taken it in error, as I couldn't imagine that someone would steal a towel! She responded that they had taken it to the beach then forgotten it in... Latest reply by Teresa287
    I have maintained a STRICT cancellation policy for the last two years and been perfectly happy with it and no or negligible cancellations. Foolishly I decided to support Airbnb with this BETA test, as I was prety certain that for my property and type of b... Latest reply by Alan199