What Hosts are saying

I have been a superhost for the last year. Now I got an email stating I didn't make it this time around. Here are my "stats": What to work onRequirementYou - 4.7Target - 4.8 Overall rating: 4.8Superhosts are known and loved for the outstanding hospitalit... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I have only been hosting for two months and already I have had two occasions where extra unpaid guests have stayed overnight. In both cases I have very politely approached the guests offering them a chance to pay but my requests have been declined.Can som... Latest reply by Susan837
    Hi therei have 2 listings, both qualifying for the “Family Collection”One listing is included & the other (although it EASILY qualifies!) shows as “not eligible”??? (Both the above mentioned listing feature in the “Work Collection”)I have been trying to g... Latest reply by Maria481
    I host in Missouri and am having some trouble with occupany tax collection. Since Airbnb does not collect taxes automatically in my area yet but does in many areas, my guests are ususally caught off guard by the addtional request for funds after booking.... Latest reply by Karin397
    How do I add additional amenities on my listing other than those which are in the "tick the box" section? I have received feedback from guests that they would have liked to know more of the things we offer eg filtered water tea /coffee, bikes etc before t... Latest reply by Mona113
    To ALL hostsAs of recent I have noticed something 'extremely' concerning to me, reservation requests and bookings are being made WITHOUT so much as a PICTURE of whom I should expect?? That's seems to me 'extremely dangerous' how do WE/ YOU go after someon... Latest reply by Carole489