What Hosts are saying

Ever since I raised my prices to a competitive level, 11 out of 15 of my most recent reservations came only 4 or less days in advance of check-in date! Six of those were made same-day (2) or one day in advance (4). The other four were made 17 to 42 days i... Latest reply by Kendra17
    So i almost stay at more airbnbs then i host! i have noticed a few things when staying at airbnbs and would love to add some of them to my house to! i have seen airbnb magazines and personal labeled airbnb Rules ect that had the logo on there like wow! im... Latest reply by Deanna97
    It happens a lot. I'll get a booking request but they say they don't want to stay on this date, they only wanted to ask a question. I then have to accpet or decline and go through all the silly hoops that airbnb asks when I delcine a reservation. Like, I'... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi Community Members I have been witnessing no change in figures despite getting 5 star reviews consistently in the over all ratings . Is the system wonky or is it that that it actually doesnt move on purpose Any inputs from the community would be welco... Latest reply by Helen427
    Good afternoon Airbnb host and super-host, my name is Veronica Plummer. I wanted to let the group know, to beware of one night bookings from local residents. Unbenounced to me these were 16 or 17 year old children whom had used their older brother's ID ... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi Community, A couple of weeks ago, I witnessed a very ‘odd thing’ with regards to reviews and the ratings.As I met an acquaintance of mine, and we were having a chat about Airbnb.She told me, that she was an infrequent user of Airbnb (like once a year, ... Latest reply by Cor3
    Hi All, Our friend is now unable to do the above due to personal circumstances and we have 3 bookings between 2nd - 14th August. The person we are looking for is - ideally localwilling to meet and greetavailable at the end of a phone to trouble shoot / r... Latest reply by Paul1255