What Hosts are saying

I am running my two listings in Palma, and would be happy to help fellow hosts in town who need remote hosts for their check-ins and check outs, cleaning arrangements, etc. Please, feel free to contact me if you need any help with your House Manual, Hous... Latest reply by Home15
    Hello! I have frustrating issue that despite numerous customer service calls has not been solved and am hoping fellow hosts might have some suggestions. Recently I had a unit converted to an Plus listing. As has been mentioned numerous times on these bo... Latest reply by Hilary79
    Kia Ora from New Zealand!Just wondering... when we first started hosting 2.5 years ago, there was a rating for your overall experience with your guests. Sometimes, guests tick the other 3 boxes (tidiness, communication & housekeeping) but the general / ov... Latest reply by Helen427
    I'm still pretty new to hosting. I'd like to say so far that I've had fantastic guest aside from 3 visitors. I'm a little put off now as I'm starting to second guess myself and my hosting. 1) we have dogs. we make the guests acknowledge this fact when the... Latest reply by Olga464
    So i asked in my last post that i wanted to know where all the cool stuff come's from like airbnb magazines ect. i found out some really useful tips! What is something you personaly added to your airbnb home that you handmade yourself or some place you f... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Through the resolution centre my guests have agreed to pay me an additional £15. The guests checked out last week, therefore i have already received my hosting payment from airbnb. The guests sent me a message through the resolution centre confirming that... Latest reply by Heather726