What Hosts are saying

Hey Everyone,I got a new booking request. There was a short note along with request that ended by letting me know her husband is allergic to a type of bedding material. I'm concerned that the guest hasn't read my listing. I try to give the impression that... Latest reply by Mandi-S-Just-Business-Ro0
    Hello I live in Miami FL and am very interest in becoming a co-host and/or property manager for listing in the area. I have years of client service and communication experience please reach out to me if you are in need or know any of interest as well! Le... Latest reply by Marquis3
    I've read many of the posts and replys. Bottom line is that AirBnb needs to collect and remit local taxes but I can imagine this is an tough task. I think they can be commended for doing it on a state level in many places.The recommended solutions for c... Latest reply by Lauramay0
    I have always had a Moderate cancellation policy, but this week I had two separate bookings cancelled right before the five day period kicked in, and I mean one of them cancelled only two hours before this, so they both got full refunds. This is annoying ... Latest reply by Joy298
    hi I have an apartment in Soller in the mountains of Mallorca. It is not a typical holiday apartment block. It is a small block and my 3 neighbours live here all year round.I have used Airbnb to rent it out , but some people are saying to me that is is il... Latest reply by Home15
    Wording in my listing.... "We DO NOT allow our guests to have their own guests. We only allow paid guests on the premises." "Generally, you will have the whole arcade to yourselves but you may encounter myself, my partner or some of our friends in the ar... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0