What Hosts are saying

Recently went though the procedure to advertise our property in southern France, but didn't go through with it because I must be in the wrong place. The third step is asking me to complete the details of phone numbers so I can expect calls (but we're now... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hey-guys , I don't have a place to host any guest , though I am looking for a place or a Hotel I can work with, any suggestions will be highly appreciated..... Thank you Latest reply by Helen3
    I am new to air b&b I have had my apartment available for 6 weeks. during that time I have had 5 guests. Only one left a review. How can I get a review from the others? The "help" on air b&b has not answered. Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi Community! I am a superhost of my own property in Spain that I manage from here in London and I have someone in Almeria (Spain) who helps me with the keys and cleaning. After 2 years of experience I know all the tips for an outstanding hosting, you c...
    Hi, I'm having trouble getting exact information on this question on the internet and I'm hoping one of you clued up users will be able to help me. I live in France and during the summer I rent out my own home and move elsewhere for about 6-8 weeks as thi...