What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am trying to see who is my prospective guest...she doesn't even have a photograph of herself...no info whatsoever,not ok when you're welcoming people..in your home;.my 1st reaction : I'm not hosting undefined people;1st requirement from airbnb fo... Latest reply by Susan1028
    I would like to wish all community members who are celebrating Tet, Solar or Lunar New Years on their calendars from 5th February, the very best of good luck, prosperity for yourselves and your families; including good health and happiness for the Year of... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • 37F7CECF-7661-4529-A39B-D10F6D294507.jpeg
    Hi guys, Just tapping into the communal knowledge base here. I'm new to Airbnb and a complete novice at these things so please have patience with me whilst you've probably come across this question already. *I couldn't find it despite looking - my husband... Latest reply by Susan1028
    Hi there,I have set my base nightly price for my listing as R1950/night but the airbnb site still advertises it as R1800. Please helpMilly Latest reply by Milly8
    I discovered that they had vomitted in the shower and left it onthe floor to eat up the grout and stain the tile and grout. I did not check it since they had not used the shower or towels and they said they did not use the shower. Everything elas was clea... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I am trying to book a trip to Norway and Denmark from May 29th - June 13th, 2019. I do not turn 18 until May 4th. I am trying to figure out a way to book the Airbnbs I have picked out legally. I don't want to wait until May to book because I feel ... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi everyone, Basically, I would like to use Airbnb's booking platform as a way friends and family can book, pay and manage their booking of my holiday house, whilst hiding the listing from the general public. Is this possible? Regards, Jason Latest reply by Gillian19