What Hosts are saying

I granted a guest their cancellation request and you are blocking those days off and conducting an investigation? LMAO!! So yeah, guests skips over the part where the ad states check-in is 6:00 to 10:00 and states that his flight arrives at 11:48 and he'... Latest reply by Maria2419
    I'm trying to list a boat in Japan but Airbnb is asking for a street address. I don't have a street address for my boat. How do you list a boat or houseboat in Japan? I searched and there aren't any listed at all. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi fellow hosts, at about 0330 this morning we found that the top level "host" key was locking up the platform here in the UK. It was not affecting the mobile APP. We informed AIRBNB at 0730 and identified a workround which would bypass the top level key ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Greetings ~ For those that noticed my brief disappearance, cheers very much My wife and I took a well deserved break down in Wanaka for a week. It was awesome. Kayaking 12 kilometres on a glass lake. Hiking, boating, shooting... the place is some kind of... Latest reply by Ben551
    • FBBD1A7C-2B7A-444B-AEAB-DF34E4E363D8.jpeg
    • 3066671C-B479-4D24-BF5D-54FEBB6C8FBA.jpeg
    I don't know if it's that I've been away and need to get my head back into "business" mode, or whether I just flat out panicked... My new guests arrived last night and, although we've had beautiful summer-like sunshine filled weather for Autumn so far, i... Latest reply by Ben551
    • 2yh363
    Hi, As an Airbnb Host and a guy with a laser engraver in his gargage I came up with this NO SMOKING Sign to let guests know the house rules without offending them with a large in your face sign. I put them on my site if anyone else would like some. They...
    • No Smoking Sign Airbnb.jpg
    • Airbnb-No-Smoking-Sign.jpg