What Hosts are saying

Hi guys we are new to airbnb and only had 3 payouts,but with 2 of the payouts exactly $20usd is missing from the orignal amount from transaction history to the transaction we received in our account.Both payouts were different amounts so it seems odd that...
    https://medium.com/airbnb-engineering/experiments-at-airbnb-e2db3abf39e7 One of of the trends over large online websites is to make arbitrary changes and then see what happens our in the wild. In the above Airbnb suggests that these changes run for maybe ...
    • image.png
    I am trying to organize a community of Colorado hosts, in Denver (and perhaps occasionally in a mountain town such as Vail) to share common experiences, learn from, and teach each other. I had a blast at the 2015 Open and want to create a local, smaller ... Latest reply by Shanna-And0
    Dear Airbnb, & fellow friends I am experiencing problem writing reviews, My iPhone App will hang when I submit. When I use my PC on the website, it shows SAVE but the REVIEW red icon still there. regardsedwin
    Hi, We are thinking about replacing the existing sofa bed in our studio and are wondering about recommendations for the best style of sofa beds? What is the best style,- a mechanical extendable frame, where the bed is inside the sofa and can be made when ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I've read much about a waiver of liability and am still confused. My understanding is that your guest should be aware of form before they book. So how do I show this form on my site without taking up so much under house rules. Under house rules, is the... Latest reply by Pete69
    Hello,I have a situation I never have encountered before, mostly because I have never had a guest stay more than two nights. This one is staying three, and I have one coming over the Christmas holidays for four, so I want to make sure I am doing things c... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0