What Hosts are saying

Hello I have aplied for AIrbnb Plus just right after the CEO anounced the new format, I see that there is a great deal of offer in Mexico City and I have not been treated democratically in this process, please let me know what I have to do for Airbnb to p... Latest reply by Jeffrey-And-Stephanie0
    Hi there, I am looking for a co-host.My place will be available from December 17th until January 7th.My place is in Los Angeles, Hollywood.Can someone please help point me in the right direction?thank you Aidan Latest reply by Helen3
    I have only just set up my flat to do Airbnb. I have a booking already but wondering how do i get paid? do the people staying pay me or Airbnb? Latest reply by Robin4
    I have just had a guest who had booked himself - no other guests - to stay for 2 nights to attend a local wedding. My cleaner is there at the moment and says the house has vey clearly been occupied by more than one guest and from the look of things more ... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hello everyone! We are building an application that is about to launch soon for hosts like ourselves. We are still learning and we plan to launch a beta-test soon with selected hosts. We would love to talk to you and get you in.This is not a marketing thi...
    • Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 17.47.07.png
    I’ve recently hosted a guest in my personal apartment(I leave and stay elsewhere when they check in) and the guests tried to stay past check out and establish residence in my place. Has anyone had this issue and how was it resolved? Latest reply by Ricardo85