What Hosts are saying

What does one do, when you host someone who doesn't have any reviews, so you are already taking a chance, and thenthe guest(s) do a number of things that are rude and disregard house rules (show up early when check in time has been communicated, over usew... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi everyone, my calender as a host is different to what comes up for people to book. We have a two night minimum stay but for example when there is two nights available the 4th and 5th August, on the booking calender only the 4th comes up as unclear. Bu... Latest reply by Lydia161
    I have a middle age long-term guest who's been here a week already. He works mainly from his room. He has only showered once since his arrival. He doesn't use deodorant and has been sleeping on top of the quilt on his bed along with the pillow shams since... Latest reply by Mark116
    My wife and I just started hosting. We are offering two private rooms. I am her co-host on one listing and she is my co-host on the other listing. Is this the best approach for making our listings most visible? Should we instead have just one of us carry ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    This time also we had a award from Airbnb. Last whole year we kept this award as SUPER HOST.Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests in future reservations.And also thanks for our guests who stayed ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all Fairly new to hosting on Airbnb and have had some good guests but lately I have had two very strange bookings and I could really use some insight or even an explanation to what I assume to be a scam. The other day I had a guest come over to stay f... Latest reply by Jarg0
    https://www.airbnb.co.uk/groups/429# Well it seems the "old" groups are actually being closed on 31st May. These groups have been an absolute wealth of information and entertainment for almost as long as Airbnb has been up and running. I strongly oppose t... Latest reply by Giovanni396