What Hosts are saying

Please help my listing is getting zero views and my calendar is wide open for the entire summer! I have never in my two years of hosting had such an empty calendar and nobody even looking. I have checked other listings in my area and comparable to mine an... Latest reply by Kathie21
    Hi there! I'm Mika, Filipina based in California. These past 4 months, I have been managing two properties remotely, and earned Superhost status extremely quickly. I'm looking to continue this idea of hosting properties on Airbnb. I believe I have great c... Latest reply by Mikaela8
    I'm Mika Reyes, an Airbnb Host since January and already in Superhost status. I manage a beautiful beachfront in the Philippines (checkout Casa Baltazar!) and have been having a great time doing so. I'm hoping to find other hosts who want to offload their...
    Hello fellow hosts, has anyone out there that hosts in El Cerrito, CA, USA undergone the short term rental inspection that the city may soon require? Letting inspectors into your house can be like an IRS Audit; you may feel that you have followed all th... Latest reply by Linda108
    I live in the U.K. and want to add my bank as a payout method - a fairly simple procedure, one would assume. Not so! Air BnB systems are constantly blocking this and the customer service from Air BnB staff has been appalling - amongst the worst service I... Latest reply by Mike340
    Hi all! I am currently hosting for a friend of mine as well as myself. Due to work commitments he has to hire cleaners instead. Two night stays are extremely popular at the said location, however due to the high cleaning costs locally it really weights do... Latest reply by Sammy29