What Hosts are saying

I had a guest rent our unit, our security camera showed 50 people showed up and about 20 stayed the night, the unit was trashed, I found outalot of people were from a local collage, the guest was from a large city 20 mins away, i now get many requests fro... Latest reply by Pete28
    Hi all! I require that guests have a verified ID on file with ABB or be prepared to show before I give them keys. I've had positive experiences so far but as I am in an apartment building with other families, I need to make sure someone at least knows the... Latest reply by Ellie-And-Perry0
    On a recent extended trip to Ireland, Scotland, the US, and Mexico that stretched over a five month period my partner and I stayed at 22 Airbnb locations and in approximately the same number of hotels. Our stays ranged from one night to one month and we ... Latest reply by Claudiu-Nicolae0
    I searched for an answer to this but came up short, so I apologize if this question is a repeat. There is a $500 security deposit stated in the description of our place. Our last renter damaged an item and our trusted cleaning crew pinpointed with certa... Latest reply by Jess78
    I’m new to hosting and start tomorrow with first rental. What is your policy with rental agreements? Doesn’t appear Air Bnb allows you to upload one. What are your solutions? Do you have one? If so, how do you present to guests? Thanks in advance... Jason... Latest reply by Rebecca160
    Anyone else noted a drop off in bookings, if you are not a Plus home this is likely the reason. Our Plus listing has been an on going issue from about the start of march. We have been told it could be another 12 weeks. Are you friggin kidding me. As a su... Latest reply by Sean119