What Hosts are saying

When are airbnb going to get their act together? I'm still waiting for them to pay me second half of money owed to me that should have been paid over 10 days ago!!!!! Do you think I have time to waste chasing you up on it when they should be sorting these... Latest reply by Fred13
    countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran, where operating necessarily involves accepting that homosexuals and persons of othe religions are persecuted and hanged?I mean I am perfectly fine with not being racist and sexist etc. but do not really need a booking... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is anyone else having problems with the navigation for hosting a property and giving feedback on this to airbnb? I just created a host site for the first time (many calls to the call center as much is not obvious), and then did not even get an email from ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I have a booking request but the guest can't see mymessage and my pre aproval keeps going off as I refresh the page. what should I do? Is there direct contact with a living person in airbnb to solve my problem? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Since the REVIEWS have been moved, some time ago, they are hidden in the Profile and from there back to your picture to open a new page where FINALLY the reviews will appear to be selected in the list on the left side.Why hast it to be so difficult? REVIE... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had experience with offering an honesty shop concept at all? I'm thinking of filling the freezer with ready cooked meals but also offering some bottles of wine/beer for sale, I thought it would be a nice touch when people fi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I think the 5-star rating system is flawed. First, I drop in and out of the Superhost category yet the experience I provide for my guests is always the same, though of course tailored to their specific needs. I get guests who have traveled the world using... Latest reply by Kimberly178
    I would like to know why the price shown on the listing I have is not showing what the rate per night is. The property is listed as 185 and shows this on the calendar but the rate on the listing page at the top right is showing 170.I have tried altering t... Latest reply by Catherine577