What Hosts are saying

Hi Fellow Hosts, I'm sure most of you, like myself, find it incovenient that Airbnb does not provide a schedule formatted in a way that you can simply provide it to your cleaner- void of reservations costs and unnecessary info but inclusive of party size.... Latest reply by Jason485
    We rent a bedroom downstairs right next to the bathroom. It is the only bathroom downstairs. We do not use this bathroom when we have guests (unless they are gone.) Otherwise we go upstairs to use our master bathroom. Can we count that as a private bathro... Latest reply by Heather368
    I am a new host. I have done emense field research for our area. Our entire house is being compared to homes that have leased their listing to people with 6mth or a years contract. Totally unacceptable to me. Other homes are listing one rooms NOT entire h... Latest reply by Kristen110
    Why are the prices on my listing automatically changing? e.g. on the calendar it says $70 per night, on the website front page $53 and then when I do a test booking it comes out at $39 per night? Very frustrating, I would like to use instant book, but I ... Latest reply by Tony134
    • prices ABnB automatically changing 1.jpg
    • prices ABnB automatically changing 2.jpg
    • prices ABnB automatically changing 4.jpg
    Hello! Airbnb has done it again. This automatic price system is ridiculous!Why do this people try to put computers to do a job to much complexe to them!We need a better statistic system about world trends and notthat airbnb constantly tries to put compute... Latest reply by Andrew217
    Hello fellow hosts, quick question. I have my first guest have to cancel and I have a strick refund policy and haven't had to make a decision or act on a refund yet. I approved her cancelation and she received a small portion back from Airbnb now I said o... Latest reply by Linda108
    So my hot water has gone, i woke up this morning and nothing. Luckily the people leaving this morning were great about it, they showered yesterday and it was all fine so they knew i wasn't making it up or anything! It's a sunday and i called a super expen... Latest reply by Louise231