What Hosts are saying

Hi all, Apologies firstly as I'm sure there are so many posts regarding this, we started November last year and have had great success and lots of bookings all through until June. We've been optimizing the prices using smart pricing but have not had any b... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Happy New Year fellow hosts! I was wondering if anyone wanted to share some tips for getting listings to appear higher up in the search results. I don't mean getting more people to click on the listing when it appears, or more people to book, simply how t... Latest reply by Kevin504
    http://blog.airdna.co/airbnb_superhost_status/amp/ Interesting article with lots of data Key TakeawaysOur findings are clear that hosts earn significantly more revenue on Airbnb when they receive the Superhost stamp of approval.The uptick can be seen in t... Latest reply by Pete28
    If I am a super host and have automatic acceptance for a date like 1-2 months in advance. If i cancel because the person has no reviews or only one verfication, will I still lose my superhost status and/or get penalized? Thanks, Dave Latest reply by Gordon0